- This event has passed.
CANCELLED: Plant Sale
September 19, 2020 @ 1:30 pm - 4:30 pm
Sadly, the new rules on social distancing mean that we’ve had to cancel this event. But we will replace this with an online sale of plants.
A sale of plants for Society members will be held in Jamie Chambers’ garden.
- We will be selling the alpines that were originally bought from Gerd Stopp for sale at the Show.
- But as usual, please bring plants of your own too. Come a bit earlier if so, so we have time to price them. Please label them!
- Bring your debit card – we will be able to take contactless card payments so we can avoid cash as much as possible.
- There will be refreshments! Contributions appreciated!!
From a safety point of view:
- We’d like to make this as social occasion as possible, and we will be outside, but please bring your masks.
- We will arrange a circulation system – please enter by the front door and leave by the side of the house.
- This has to be a members-only event.
- Please reply to this email if you intend to come so we have an idea of numbers. We won’t issue tickets for entry, but we will have a system in place to avoid the usual plant sale scrum.
- We will be recording who attends.
- There is of course some uncertainty about the possible implementation of further restrictions, but we will still go ahead if that happens, perhaps by using a ticketed entry system.